"It is our dream to make a happy and a successful business, allowing us to use its success and power to make the world a better place."
Earth is a fragile piece of rock we call home and in the mission of saving it, we need to be the harbinger of change. A part of our company’s vision refers to the environment and positive influence on it through activities aimed at sustainable development.
If the fact that, in 2017, nine million tons of plastic will end up in the ocean sounds alarming to you then we are on the right path towards changes. This number is equivalent to dumping one garbage truck of plastic into the water every minute. Having just one fact like this in mind, we can all ask ourselves what is going to happen with the welfare of the Earth.
Even if you want to make a contribution in making the world a better place, you may seem confused about the ways you can do it. Believe it or not, but we are giving you some suggestions which can be easily implemented in your daily life.
Here are our suggestions and our best practices on how to save the Earth:
- Use biodegradable trash bags,
- Collect waste for recycling. Use special bins for PVC waste, aluminum cans and containers for plastic caps, glass, cardboard,
- Dispose of toxic waste the right way,
- Use less electricity,
- Copy and print on both sides of paper.
- Buy rechargeable batteries for frequently used devices.
- Use e-mail or texting as a substitute for paper correspondence.
- Use reusable plates and utensils instead of disposable ones.
- Use electric hand dryers anywhere you can.
We are all aware of the industrial and information revolution that happened to us, but seems like now we need a sustainability revolution. Surely, we can say that none of us would like to leave trash as our remnants, so in order to prevent that, we need to start taking actions today.
“Protect Our EARTH today for our children's tomorrow”