Who can apply:
- Candidates with formal education in psychology.
- Minimum six years of experience in employee development programs.
- Experience in psychotherapy would be a plus.
- Employee relations;
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- Employee services and counseling;
- Company employee and community communication;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Administer preliminary psychometric tests for job applicants;
- Conduct Competency based interviews;
- Organization development.
What else is in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures, paid trainings and trips to conferences.
- Fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment available daily.
- Paid CrossFit or gym training.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, traveling and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
Candidates who do not meet requirements listed under Who can apply will not be contacted.